CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 1 September 2008

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly --> Part &Parcel of Life

Yesterday was Sunday, the day where everybody should stay home and have a bonding moment with their family (which exactly what i did). To do so we decided to have a little picnic up at Ulu Yam. We had all the food and drinks prepared. So we jump in the car, strolling up by the reservoir happily but half way just before we arrive at the picnic spot, we had come across a tragic accident. The kind that would give you sleepless nights.

When we were there, the guy is already dead. He was covered with paper (even so, I can still see that his body figure was twisted and his upper body seems crushed but i don't know how bad was it). Though I did not literally see the dead body (because it has been covered) but judging from the look of his bike I am sure what I've guessed right. Picture this, half of the bike (LC) went under an Avanza (crushed) and the dead body was found few steps behind the Avanza (which mean that he fell and the Avanza had run over him), so fellow readers you do the math.


Things like this are not something that is anticipated or asked for by any living thing but it happens. It is bad and ugly but it happens without anybody's permission. Nobody can say no to something like this. All we can do is pray that it would not happen to us and be extra careful in life (well, not too careful 'cause you wouldn't have a life then!).


Things like this make us think and reminisce about the past, the present and the future. You can't re-live the past nor escaping the present as well as foreseeing the future. You just live! Speaking about the past, recently when I was on my way to mum's from Shah Alam, I came across a perfect rainbow. Has been ages since I last saw rainbow. So I would love to share the picture I took with you guys and see what kind of effect it gives you.




The day when I saw this perfect rainbow was also the day where I feel like a kid again. I felt free and happy. If we can re-live our childhood days every time we're in distress would be a blessing and a great escape. But everybody knows it won't happen. Magic is just a fairy tale. Even so, those who believe in magics and miracles tend to be more motivated and determine. I guess it's not all bad to believe in fairy tale stories.

Whatever it is, good things doesn't always happen to us same goes to bad things. Everybody is created to have a balance life by God. It is part and parcel of life to encounter good and bad moments. This is the beauty of life. So fellow classmates, let's just be thankful and just be happy of what there is in life.

Selamat Hari Merdeka & Selamat Berpuasa :)

0 comments: