CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 13 August 2008

2.00 A.M.

It's 2A.M. right now...my group mate and I are still trying to do our proposal for our class project and we just were too extremely extremely tired and sleepy... sigh..Imagine spending your whole night trying to think so many things which you are so worried that you might have deleted away the important points and leaving all the nonsense in the assignment...


Right now, I just so tired and sleepy and stressed out..my brains have been working overtime for the past few weeks and it's not gonna end today even though it's the due date for my assignment...

You wana know why??

It's cuz I have another assignment due the following week!! which I have yet to start..haiz. lucky thing is that it's a group assignment..I just can't imagine myself doing that assignment alone. It would be practically suicide. yes it would!!


All I need right now is something that can de-stress me...it could be shopping, spa *if i ever have to money*, watching movies *if i have a teman and time*, lazing around doing nothing..or even a plain ol' hug.

Yea..i think i can settle with a HUG. Anyone giving free hugs? wtf.


I NEED A HUG!! :(



p.s: miss my dearies. i need hugs from you :(


1 comments:

jiwekaco said...

just need a hug to settle down all ur probs??? hahaha.. u make ur hubby be so lucky.. =p