CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 10 August 2008

I HATE EACH AND ONE OF YOU

I hate each and one of you.. I can’t believe why on earth I know you, you and you.. And why am I supposed to know you.. This is completely wrong, wrong and wrong.. Go away and live your own life you ‘kittens’!!!..

My sister always say that.. she hate cats.. the reason is, their ‘dropping’ can be seen almost everywhere inside the house and not forgetting the ‘pee’ as well.. the only person who has to clean it up, my sister herself.. that is why she hate them the MOST..but it was 6 years ago.. now she has moved out, with her new family..she’s a wife of somebody now.. I miss her..

Hehe..i bet you guys felt ‘tertipu’ sekarang..sori la you guys..i need to come out with catchy title, then you guys will open my post..

Emm..my actual topic for today is..NICOLE SCHERZINGER..she’s a singer..PUSSY CAT DOLL..Korang tau kan..Abang Setia tau tak Nicole ni bang?..huhu..jangan marah bang..Do you guys know that or do you guys notice that somebody do looks like her..

The answer..PN. NORBANI!!!..

But one thing for sure, both of them are very differant kind of person..I respect Pn Norbani the most compare to Nicole..

May be you guys are not agree with me, but.. hey, that is what i saw.. Pn Norbani reminds me alot of Nicole..




0 comments: