CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 15 August 2008

what da very bizi life...now...

Halooha..!!
Actually, i've have nothing to share wif all of u right now..i feel so tension and stress. This week i feel so 'suck', everything need to rush on and i do not have enough time for my own. what da...
sometimes, i feel that why i do not have enough time for my own...my life now are totally change!
i go out early in the morning and then come back home at nite...huuu...i'm tired..really tired.
i dunno what u guys feel so, maybe we get the same feeling right now dear...everybody are soooo bizi.

Huhu..my dad just call me and he ask why i never call them (mom & dad)..for a quiet long time. i feel so sad to hear that from him because before this, at least i will call them 4 times in week or if i'm free, i will call them everyday even though i just ask them what are their doing. when my dad ask me like that, i notice that i have no time for my own actually...but, i need to finish up all my assignments, my case study and the most important thing my thesis!! everything i need to settle up in a short period of time if i wanna feel more 'free' and comfortable after that laa...heheheee. PASSION!!!

3 comments:

hukuku said...

i felt the same 2.. we are in the same boat..

if only i have kuasa magic, i wish i can die now and hidup blik bl nak final exam..

Class PRO 622 said...

ur rite..tension!if only we had a final exam n go to class as usual without assignment..huhu.bes kan?wat to do assignment la yg nyk tlg us to be a good communicator..

-sha-

Class PRO 622 said...

you know wat..
i also having the same matter like you..
so juz face it oke..
u will be strong one day when u leaving all this...

s u e