CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 25 August 2008

thesis...thesis...thesis...

guysss....
i wanna cry...
my holiday means nothing to me...
no more...relax time...

thesis...
to complete it...
library has become my home.. (d real one, has turned to be no.2)
journal is my appetizer..
books is my main course..
past research is my dessert...
arghhhh....
stresss.....
my holiday means nothing...
i cant even sleep well...
my life seems dedicated to it!!!

i bet all of us felt d same way...
rite huh??
its all bcoz of our thesis...
we can't do any other things...
our life is really clinging to it...
every breath, minutes, hours and life takes are jz for this thing...

godddddd!!!!!!!
help me...

i almost turn out to be crazy every time i started doing it...
huhhhh....
wat say u, guyss???

0 comments: