CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 17 August 2008

Mindset

Last Friday morning, some of us went to Perception Management which is one of PR agency. I learned lots of things from this visit and didn’t expect it would change my mindset. I always thought that language could be the biggest constraint for me if I want to have my internship at PR agency. I never imagine going to PR agency. However, they have changed my mindset in just a second. It is so sudden and hey! I want to have my internship at PR agency. Previously, the reason I don’t want to have my internship at PR agency because of my so-so English. I am so inferior about that. I guess that is the main reason we don’t want to go for internship at PR agency. But it is not a constraint anymore. The most important thing is the way you think and express your ideas. Language can be improved time by time. Perhaps we might face the most embarrassing moment when we say something is incorrect. Yet, when time goes by, the most embarrassing moment will turn to the sweetest and funniest memory. Just don’t give up giving a try and allowing other people correct you. I’ll try my best to get into PR agency for internship. InsyaAllah, if there is sincerity in your intention, God will always help us.

3 comments:

blue cloud said...

that's right..believe in ourself n we can do it..

Anonymous said...

haa...gud2....now u oredy noe dat mindset is important to us...we can be any1 if we really want it..juz set it up... (wah2...ckp cam bgs sgt je..haha..)

Class PRO 622 said...

yan izit?huhu..ur rite,,MINDSET..remember,communication is not a language..it is more about da way u r thinking n expressing ur idea..

-sha-