CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Time is 'cutting' me a day by day...

Hye everyone..

Well, this is my 1st entry blog.
Yeah.. I dont no how to start it.
But frankly to say here is........

This is the final semester for me to finish my degree...
While next semester I will go to the Practical Training..
Insya-Allah...
Because of that, I know and I realize that I have struggle myself in term of time, money, and etc..

Time management is really important for me..and I know for you guys it is important also...
But for me, I have to manage my time properly to do the projects and an assignments that assigned from Dr. Kiran, Prof Ilias, Puan Saidhatul and of course from Puan Wan Norbani classes..

Academic writing with Puan Yuslinda make me realize about myself why I'm here from the part 1 until part 5... Furthermore, I realize that I less do a research before I started doing my proposal.. It is a challenge for me and I will take her adviced and improve myself as well as I can..

Other then that, I also have a responsible to be a Commander Kesatria Negara.. I got a free college and free food which is RM 4 per day.. This means that I have to give the services to the UiTM... I often to go to the outside work, seminars, forum, debate, marching competition and so on and so far..

Rather then that, I'm the Sekretariat of Faculty.. I have to involve the Faculty Programme and be a committee members such as for Induction Part 1 and next event is Festival FKPM..

Ermm...
Actually.. I'm quit tired to be active anymore..But I have to contribute to all my stuff and it is my responsibility towards UiTM as a good student..

1 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

hye sue..i don't have any idea 2 say but all i could say is juz b cool n let it be..sooner or later everythings will end..after dat there will be no more hectic life..juz take it s a challenge..

-sha-