CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 August 2008

I HATE TECHNOLOGY!

Once I heard the name of the subject, I felt like having a fever. It’s New Media Technology! I’m dying….. You must be wondering why I said that. Actually, I’m not a techno savvy but I do know basic things about computer. You list to me any form of new technologies, for sure I don’t know. Perhaps I may have heard about it but do not know what exactly they are all about. My computer skills just developed since I started studying in university. I never attend any computer class like Amni did. She was so lucky to have the opportunity to go to computer class at the age of five! My goodness at that age I don’t even know what computer is. What I hate about technology is, it keeps on changing rapidly. Today they come up with this and next day they come up with that. I don’t have strength to run for it.

Besides, I don’t even have any social networking like friendster and myspace. My friends, especially Dayang and Izyan always make fool of this. They said I’m conservative and “Buta IT”. But I don’t care. I believe those people who make friends in this ‘alam maya’ don’t have enough interpersonal communication skill. Hahahahaha…. no offence.

However, this semester I can’t escape anymore. By hook or by crook I need to have internet social networking. Dr Kiran assigned us to set up a blog. Same goes for this subject, Pn Bani asked us to have website, blog, internet social networking etc. Therefore I sign up for facebook. Unfortunately, Famy saw me set up my facebook. He being cynical and make laugh of it. “Zul ada facebook ni….Zul cakap tak serupa bikin…..Dulu kata itu la ini la….Wah dah maju ni…. He keeps teasing me. What can I do? I just smile. But deep inside I felt like to give a punch on his face. Wish I could do that.

Though, I do realize technologies change us. We can’t refuse their presence or else they force you to accept their presence just like in my case. Now I think I’m good enough in handling my blog, facebook, Yahoo Messenger (YM) and even my email. Before this I have sign up three email but the accounts have been closed because they are not active. But now, I can get around 10 emails a day. What an improvement! My group members and I even have group discussion through YM, me and lobo in Baiduri, Sue in Teratai while Izyan and Dayang in section 7. So its proven technology makes life easy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu...neway..welcome to our world...our new technology lifes...haha...

technology RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: zul takkan sentap kot????? hahahah, huwahauwahua....

Class PRO 622 said...

hye zul..wat else can i say?
we have 2..but it is great once u into it rite?


-sha-

Class PRO 622 said...

zul, join de club.i dont ym,i dont have an account in myspace, friendster,facebook or watever we have nwadays. its just not my thing. well, at least u have had 3 emails. ever since email was created, i only had 1 email which was of course terminated a few months l8er n dat was back in form 3.pathetic huh?hwever, im making progress nw.i mean with de email.heh.social network online?haven tried dat yet.
~manda~

Mr Jon said...

Yup! You're right Manda.... All this is not my thing. But I've no choice. We need to adapt this new tool. World has change. Believe me its easy. You should try it.

-zul-

Class PRO 622 said...

joyjon...welcome to da' club..heheheee..
u see...how we told u that technology is so important..and yet u say..."ala...zul x ska la..hehee". u know, until now i still remember that last sem when izyan and i sign up for ur friendster..hoho..how angry u that time hah...u never talk to us until we delete it..heheee..so funny la u zul. Now, u got facebook and u are more familiar with it rather than me..huhuuu... ~REDTOMATOES~