CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

New Day...


Today is a new day created especially for YOU!

Upon rising rather than rushing to get coffee, breakfast, dressed, or the kids. Allow yourself a moment daily to take in a deep breath of each new day.

Allow a moment to admire with awe the rising/risen sun. The billowy clouds. The sounds of birds chirping.

Know that you are rich. Know that you are wealthy. Each day was molded and created especially for YOU. The air is for YOU. The nurturing sun is for YOU. It was all created for YOU. So bless this day. Bless each day of this week. Upon rising bless each day for the rest of your life. Give thanks for a new day. Somebody somewhere did not make it to today. Somebody will not see tomorrow's new day. Appreciate each magnificent day as the gift that it is. So claim each day as yours. It's another opportunity to count your blessings - all that you currently have and all that is to come.


Each new day is...
*A new day to show love to those closest to you.

*A new day to provide top-notch work for the company you work for or for your own business.

*A new day to continue the "cleaning out" process you've already started. Moving from the worn-out to the abundant new.

*A new day to take another step toward your dream and goals.


A New day can also have metaphoric meaning...
*A new day is a new relationship/marriage.

*A new day is the birth of a child.

*A new business or job.

*A new day is deciding to have a positive attitude about your circumstances.


AFFIRMATION/PRAYER:
Great Creator/Universe guide my feet to walk in my purpose.
Guide my legs to hold me strong.
Strengthen my torso to stand erect in all situations.
Guide my hands to give a loving touch.
Guide my mouth to speak words that create good things.
Guide my head/my mind filling me with continuous love, hope, faith, and belief so that I am forever grateful to you for each NEW DAY.

alhamdulilah...

0 comments: