CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 15 August 2008

Ayyoq..!

Hi everyone!
I’m so sorry coz too late to post my blog...Emm...What yaa..? Of coz it’s fun for having this blog...
Actually I’ve no idea...ok..I’ve 1 thing want to share..about my priority – it’s my FAMILY..! Ayyoq..! priority ke..?? Hmm...Everything I do and don’t, I’ll think about my family first, especially my mum, I luv her so much. Y? Am I not enough ‘matured’ in making any decision? Not really...but if anything happened, no matter good or bad...family will always come first..with us, to give support...

But sometimes, as a human being, I was ‘inattentive’. Hmm...I’m not forgot my family but at times I just being selfish, by ‘unintentionally’. I thought I can handle whatever by myself coz I want to prove that I can be ‘independent’. But trust me...sometimes we can’t. Most of the things that we do, we must think about our family first. No matter how bad we are, not matter how frustrated we are, nobody will with us then, except the only our FAMILY... I luv all of you - Pa, Ma, Bey, Ya n Dik!

So what do U think..family is always first right?

(Ayyoq..!! ape aku merepek ni..huhu..!)

2 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

yes..family first. next is bola.then, bola.then, bola.then, bola. then, bola.then, bola....huhu

-aur-

Class PRO 622 said...

eleh...aur mmg...makan bola...tido bola...then jd bola..hahaha!!gurau² je... ;-p

-MiSaNys-