CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 16 August 2008

WHEN I GROW UP..



Hi there..



Something crossed my mind tonight.. I suddenly remembered the day my teacher asked me what I want to be when I grow up.. I said I want to be a teacher( very cliché).. I even mentioned I wanted to become a ‘postman’ and a ‘sailorman’..



As time goes by, my ambition changed.. If you asked me now, I can say that I want TOYOTA HARRIER!!.. Instead of considering my actual profession, I rather dreamt about a car!!!.. ayoo.. How am I suppose to buy a car without a stable profession.. What is my ambition, actually?.. Do I end up doing PR?.. I do not have the answer.. Or am I might end up as a postman or a sailorman?!!.. I neither have the answer..



My family thrilled when they knew that I'm furthering my study in Uitm.. They said that, I can have a better job and position soon.. But my current pointer has not giving me any bright omen saying that I’m going to be fine (I noticed it by the time I completing my resume).. Am I going to disappoint my family then??..



Instead of thinking about all the silly thing happens around me (betrayal, disappointment, depress, biasness, angriness, liars), I think I have another important thing to think about.. My actual ambition..

KAWAN-KAWAN..
What is your REAL ambition??..
Are you going to disappoint your family too???...

1 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

i thought ur dream was to rear goats?coz dats wut u told me last time.n i remember things like dat.dont throw away dat dream.i've seen de chemistry between u & de goats we saw at ur uncle's house de other day.

~amanda~