CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 29 August 2008

the 'COOLEST' hometown!!!

Hola…

I like to share some interesting ‘FEATURES’ which can be only found in Beranang.. I actually live there.. and I love Beranang sooo much..

If you plan to have your holiday, or you might have thought to make Beranang as your second home, the first place that you should step by is.. the one and only..



SETARBAK KOPI..



Beranang is situated in suburban area.. So, not much of infrastructure and technology development can be see here.. But, it doesn’t mean that we are TOTALLY alienated from modernization.. huhu



This Setarbak Kopi shop was actually set for a TV3 show.. The owner (guy in the yellow T-shirt) have been paid monthly fee by TV3 to keep the signage up..


Another interesting fact that I want to share with you about this coffee shop is that…

The neighbour…




Let's take a close up...





Visit Beranang 2008...
Support local product...

6 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

hye za..cool..huhu..starbuck version melayu..mahal x?

-sha-

- aNiS - said...

za....setarbak kopi tu ke yg dlm Dunia Baru The Movie??

Asmanur Husna said...

nnti kite gi lepak sane k..ade internet access tak??

hukuku said...

untuk pengetahuan korang, starbak kt branang ni tak de pape..huhu..air kopi pn tak de, internet lg la takde..waktu zaman old school dlu, kdai ni mmg kdai kopi..tpi skang da bungkus..da takde pape kat dlm kdai 2 kecuali kayu buruk, lipas ect ect..
so klu nk lepak2 kt situ, kene pk beratus2 kali dlu la..huhu..
emm,sha die tak mhal sbb tak de benda yg di jual kt kdai 2..huhu..
mungkin kot nis, Dunia Baru the Movie..Za tak sure sgt..

Class PRO 622 said...

tapi u suke jgk lepak kat situ until now kan...dats wut u told me.don be shy abt it.
~manda~

ANAA said...

Thanking U4 informing me that Setarbak the Beranang version is ALIVE N KICKING in your home town.

I hv been passsing through your home town... year in and year out except for the past 4 years since I was away but not that far away... YET I did not realise that Setarbak is alive even though jez MERELY in Beranang.

So, this year as U claim, is the Visit Beranang Year... What else is there in Beranang that would make me craved 4 Beranang more and more... Something that would who knows make Beranang my second home!!!

The ball is at your feet, my dear NIXA...