CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 14 August 2008

It's Thursday already?!

Hello everyone,

I was reading all the entries posted in this blog so far. Kudos to all for being honest to yourself and others. I felt some of your pain and hardship. I understand. Been there and done that, remember? Hmm...my advice is this is part of your learning process. Life lessons that you can't avoid but try your best to go through it with a bang and in one piece of course! You need to be strong and be happy! This is suppose to be the best time of your life. Time flies when you are having fun..they say. When everything else fails and you feel alone, remember that you are not and there's still God. Talk to HIM. It'll be alright. Alright..enough soppy stuff. I just wanted to share what happened this morning. It has something to do with time. Time flies and my baby girl is growing up so fast. I took her to school and as she dragged herself and her heavy bag with her, i walked by her side. My usual phrases would be- Have fun in school and i love you baby. I would kiss her head and let her walk up the stairs. This morning i muttered that phrases to her and i kissed her head and both her cheeks. She shrug off and look up to me and said- "mummy, you are embarrasing me". My six year old (she'll be seven in October. Me and my denial of having her grow up too fast, i refuse to acknowledge that she's seven until her birthday!) said that to me. They were a couple of groups of students around us. I smiled and told her that - i will hug you and kiss you even when you are a grandma. She laughed and shook her head and walk up the stairs. My baby is growing up too fast. So this break, go home and hug and kiss your parents... and let them hug and kiss you too. You'll never be too old for a hug and kiss from your family and friends. It helps make the world a little brighter! Chao! Have a good break and catch up on some sleep k.

4 comments:

blue cloud said...

it's very touching...n i don't know how you manage, when you face the biggest test in your life laz semester..to be honest, i think you're very strong n a good mother also a good person..may God bless be with u always n forever..

Class PRO 622 said...

My mum also did the same thing. Sometimes she forgets I'm 22 years old. I do agree with you. You should kiss you daughter even though she's grandma. Perhaps she does not possess the ability to understand the situation. I also had said to my mum that she embarrassing me. But at this age I feel regret for the bad things that I've done to her. Anyway nice entry. Can't wait your next entry.

-zul's story-

Class PRO 622 said...

hye puan..ur totally rite on dat!i loves to manja2 wit my mum even im oredi 22 diz year..there's nothng to be embarass of..my mum sumtime time nak lintas jalan pun pegang tgn or even sumtime if pakai baju hanging sikit die ator my baju even dpn org if my blkg nampak..dats wat we call mother..huhu.

-sha affendi-

Class PRO 622 said...

Puan..evendo i look like a monster, i still kiss my mum and dad everyday...i wont stop doing this...

-aur-