CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 August 2008

hmmm..actually,,,

i've joined dis class since last semester,they're all kind hearted,willing to help,and happy go lucky as well,although they call me as kak amni,but im not that old lar,sebaya diorang jer,but its ok because i've been their senior before.Luckily,during my senior session,i've never bully junior,and show my seniority like other senior as well,so its not that hard to join ur class now.
live is karma,when i was with my lastclassmates,they treat me like their youngest sis,because i was the youngest among them due to my d.o.b.i speak a lot,share my opinions with them ,i do whatever i wanna do,and they really take care of me,i really miss saufi,shahrill,hafiz,enki,lidya,mimi,amy thong and asif,(tak jumper dah kawan mcm korg)
but now at dis moment ,i haf to be "somebody" else,i dun noe lar,,there got a lot of barriers in my life now,with my new status,new phase interfere,ive to take care of other people feelings too...n learn to be "independence..."
i'll try all my best in order to get involve and apart of all of you...
tenx for being nice...

2 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

hye akak..x dating ngan lee? huhu

-sha-

Class PRO 622 said...

amni...its good to know u. u taught me so many things. we as human has different strenght n weaknesses...sokay..try 2 impruv...

-aur-