CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 23 August 2008

My mum is coming...


Hye everyone..
U know wat,i spen time wit my mum diz mid term break..huhu.
We goin shopping and hang out together..
so muc fun N so muc joy..
i mis her soooooo dam muc..
we went to sunway pyramid n i suddenly meet lobo n his housemate..hehe..doing shopping a lot yaaa.
Its fine rite..?1 of da easiest way to release tension..

Well..da hapiness is over..i can feel dat class will started soon n all da heavy assignment will be cary on..
without i realising iam getting worid too muc until i get sick..
ive been attack by my asthma..my mum have to bring me to da clinic becoz ive forgot to bring my inhaler..
things getting worse..my hand was shaking becoz of my asthma..its hard for me to eat n write.

22 August..im going back to shah alam..so sad!
all da tension n woriness coming close..i still not satisfied..i still wanted to be wit my mum.diz is not fair..im still not feeling well but i have to go back to shah alam!!!!!!!!my continuation of students life..need to stand all of da smell at da stairs of my house,da surroundings..life wit not enuf facilities in da house..oh no..

But wat can i do..I have to becoz all of my assignment is waiting for me impatiently..my mum is going back today at 7pm..i really want to send her to the airport but somehow my assignment is more important.if i come back to shah alam today i will wasting a lot of precious time..

Iam ok now..life must go on..i hate living far from my family especially my mum but i have to.Diz is my las semester..can't wait to finish n going back to Borneo..my hand stil shaking but now it still not serious becoz iam able to write diz blog..

Till we meet again in da next entry..loveu sooo muc mum.nothng can change my love for u.
For everyone,study hard n don't waste time..
BYE..

4 comments:

Nael Birai said...

syah...
hahahaha...
tkejut aku jumpa ko rah sunway pyramid ngn mak ko...
hahahaha...
aku awal2 dah diat ko tp x sure gilak cz aku diat ko dr rah blkg...
takot salah org dtegur...
apa dshopping tak 2 mak ko riya???
aku shopping bag n bju jak aie...
huhuhuhu...

Class PRO 622 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Class PRO 622 said...

my continuation of students life..need to stand all of da smell at da stairs of my house,da surroundings..life wit not enuf facilities in da house..oh no..
>u have to be very thankful of what u've got. not everybody as lucky as u r.even u live in the situation that you hv said,there must be other people that doesn't have a house. u shud not say that.
it was just my p.o.v.peace^^

Class PRO 622 said...

who's diz? i duno who r u becoz u din't put label of ur name..so i think i wil reply here..i believe dat every1 has their own experience n problems..but each people has different hardship n background.ur advice 4 every1 is good but i don't think da purpose of diz blog is to complain but more to drop our feeling n tension which is good 4 me.Instead of releasing tension by doing sumthing dat is not good its better they write in da blog..do u think so?

-sha-