CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 23 August 2008

BANTAL AJAIB AT MY SIS HOUSE...







I duno whether u guys wants to call me "sakai" or what..

hehe..

I sleep at my sis house n dat nite i accidently rubbed my pillow..know what..??

I found a very beautiful glowing lights...it seems like a star..it coloured blue n yellow..so nice!

I thought dat iam dreaming but then i bite myself it was true..!


Next morning i told my mum about diz but she don't believe me..

She thought dat i was in fantasy world..maybe becoz da effects from da medicine dat i took..well..well..


My younger sis laugh at me..everyone don't trust me..i wanted to ask my older sis but she was out station n i don't want to disturb her..

I sleep together with my younger sis n my mum da next nite...

know wat..i ask my sis to rub it on..

ol da glow come out..hehe..

da experiment accomplish..


My older sis coming back from out station..she says dat it is TRUE..she bought dat pillow somewhere in Japan..so comfortable n wonderful to see..feels like in fantasy..betul la time tido bleh mimpi best2 sambil main dgn kelip2 yg bercahaya..so nice!


Maybe for sum people benda nie biasa but ive never seen it before so for me it is not sumting in common..


COMMENTS..COMMENTS..


1 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

ermm,..
for me it is interesting in your life..
congrates!!!