CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

What a day.....

I know, i haven’t written on here for a while. Im so sorry.. very sorry..My only excuse is that its been hectic! Even more hectic than last semester. Nevermind, im here now, writing away. I was busy doing my Assignments but I had problem. My head was stoned from the coffees that I had drank. I only drink coffee when I need to really stay awake and somehow I was really tired so I needed the coffee but it didn’t work. I was still sleepy as shit. So I tried my best to stay awake. Thank god I got someone to accompany me by texting me (it is a distraction but it kept me awake). After awhile I went out to pick my friend up from Rasta and back to my house because she wants to take the pictures at our friend’s wedding. While she was transferring the pictures, I heard my dad’s conversation on the phone and just kept on listening because he sounded panicky. Suddenly he passed the phone to me, and then I got to know that my neighbor (she is very close to us) had got into an accident. No one knew the road that she is at but my neighbor just told me to go to the road that she had taught me. I was struggling trying to remember. Quickly drove off and headed off to her college and tried to map out the road. I reached to the road that she taught me and got it location right but I couldn’t find her. I started to panic already. Thank god for the fact that I’ve stayed at ss19 for few months before with my mum’s friend, back when I was 12 so I knew the road a little. I just drove around until I reached a busy road. Then my friend saw my neighbor down the road. Me and my dad was puzzled of how to get there so my friend just suggested that we go into the housing area. Somehow we manage to get on the opposite road so it was good enough. Parked the car at BHP and crossed the road. It was a huge relief to see my neighbor still jumping around after the car had lost control, went up the hill and turned turtle. WEAR YOUR SEATBELT! and use your hand to protect your head! those were the two things that i’ll always remember. After 15 mins just sitting around and chit chatting while my dad was talking to the guys over there, a motorcyclist passed by, skidded, fell, slided, rolled and ended up under the parked Proton Saga by the side of the road. All of us was super stunned, my friends was traumatized and my neighbor went "Oh Uh.. Shit!". I must say.. they should put a sign over at the tunnel to Slow Down cuz they were driving ****ing fast wey The guys over there had to form a group of people to stop the cars and quickly send the malay man to the hospital. I was on the phone with my mom when those happen. I really hope that girl gets well soon and for her stitches to heal fast.. guys.. take good care of yourself.
I feel terrible. Bodyache, Stomach ache and Migraine. I feel like vomiting. I got ASSignments to be done but I was a dead cat. I had to go to sleep. My body couldn’t take the pressure anymore.


-fff-

0 comments: