CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 25 August 2008

holiday has ends....

my..my..my....
without i even notice..
our holiday time has ends...
sad huh???
i haven't enjoy it...
such a waste!!!

however, thinking of d final year that we are in...
i rethink of it.....
y shud i regret??
dis is 4 my future...
not 4 anybody else...
so..losses 4 now...good gains in future...

so..
to d others in my clas who really struggle...
CONGRATS!!!
you've done good 4 urself, family and others...
trust me...
we'll get really good pay for our time, money, tears and other bad feelings...

GOOD LUCK!!!
hv a real good days ahead...
ciaoooo!!!!!!!

oh btw, dun 4get...visit my blog k...
u kno rite...dr kiran!!!
hikhik..
www.keikei-confusion.blogspot.com
n leave some comments k...
thanxxx

0 comments: