CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 20 August 2008

I cant hold my thesis any longer..

Alright, I admit it. I’ve been keeping on my thesis for the Academic Writing subject and I’ve spent the last 2 months doing it and yeah im doing quite well at putting it off. But the time has come and I find myself piled elbow-deep in stacks of books and papers. That doesn’t mean, of course, that I have discontinued my long-cultivated habit of procrastination. In fact, I have found this blog to be an excellent way for me to simultaneously avoid working on my thesis and still feel as though I’m being very productive haha=P. It’s like I work for nothing - I’m expending a lot of energy, but I’m not really getting where I need to go.

Well, in case you’re curious, my thesis topic is still somewhat smushy in my mind, but pretty much it has to do with the communication, philanthropy, and PR. I think it’s cool (tho its not!) U know what..my proposal on different topic have been rejected for few times by my advisor… pity me. I don’t know whether I should be grateful for having her as my advisor or shall I be sad?uhuk..is it my fault if she don’t like the topic?im trying my best that I can to choose a topic and it took me a day for 1 proposal.uhukk..i want to cry… While other classmate dh masuk lit review and preparing questionnaire, im still struggling for my proposal approval.. For 1 week, she want me to show her at least 4 proposal on diff topic for her to choose which one she think suitable for me. Sometime I GERRAMM sgt..why me? Why senior2 sblm ni yg dpt die blh je proceed? Mybe salah i..mybe i tak pandai buat research.mybe I taktau pilih suitable topic, mybe I don’t know what she like n what she dnt like, mybe I tk brsungguh2, mybe I lembab sgt, mybe I buat thesis ni juz for the sake of doing it,its not right…sume salah i..guys..i feel so down…somebody pls tell me where did I go wrong?? Again..i wanted to cry..i feel so stressed..byk lg asgmnt lain yg prlu dibuat.bkn thesis ni je..

Dahla,penat nk sedih lg..gotta be strong..Hmm I wont give up! I want to finish it by the end of this sem..

If all good things come to an end, then my time of blissful dalliance seems to be up. I’m making a promise - I’m going to get my rear in gear. Please, for my sake, hold me to it.

Alright now i need a hug from my bunny ....She’s d only one who can cheer me up!..owh baby...

Dont be a crazy girl!

Serenity Now!!

Ok crazy rant over and out

3 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

comel arnab cik una..-iDachida-

blue cloud said...

same goes to me..but we can make it.be strong..we need support n courage from people around us n espicially Him..believe in ourself n we can do it.

Class PRO 622 said...

husna..kesian u.i understand how does it feels..actually same goes to me.my advisor wat thesis diz semester n ape yg die nak btl2 perfect.dun wory gal..i pun stil wat proposal chaptr 1 nak da tuka tjuk 3x.all i can say is u need to find da suitable concept or theory baru dpt proceed..dats wat my advisor told me.anyway,its nice to have a blog.i rasa cara nie bagus utk lepaskan tekanan..be strong..u r smart gal..lagipun u blh tanye manda or niza die org pandai..its a bonus 4 u to be their housemate.u need to calm down jgn jd mcm i tension2 sampai sakit..

-sha-