CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Random thoughts

I seriously have no idea what to talk about here. Since this is my first entry maybe i should just blab about whatever that comes in my mind.

Probably many have noticed that I am a very opinionated about most things. It doesn't matter whether my opinion is acceptable or not but i will just say it. Maybe some of you should do it to. It helps so much in stimulating your mind to become more active rather than passive. Remember what our lecturers have said? PR person should be proactive! not the other way around.

I learned so many things since the first day i enrolled myself in UiTM. From good one to bad ones. Its all considered as my most precious experience. I think I've grew so much since then.

Conversation is good especially good engaging conversation. I learn most from conversing with people coz I'm not much of a reader. But you have to balance it out. Don't just talk about crappy stuff, do talk about serious stuff. You obviously do not want to be mistakenly acknowledge as some "blonde", right?

Then again, its a free country. People can talk about whatever their heart desires. You can't stop them from saying or assuming bad stuff about you. I guess its a human nature. I have to admit that sometimes I do it too and don't deny that you does it either. Like I said, we're only human.

The most important thing that I kept as my principle of life is that no matter where you are or who you befriended with. Never ever change who you truly are. People remember you more if you are true to yourself.

Again my fellow classmate, this is just a random thought. Take it as an advice if you think it is relevance to you or you can just ignore it if want. Have it your way.

Guten Tag und Aufwiedesehen for now people.

Cheers!

P/s: I think this blog is a very good idea. It keeps us connected to one another.

1 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

hye maggie..nothng muc 2 say but all i could say is ur giving such a good opinion..iam strongly agree wit u..i duno wat else 2 comment juz dat i would like 2 say iam admired wit ur attitudes n beliefs about most of da things..u have lots of ideas n thoughts which is good..huhu.

-sha-