CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 23 August 2008

The Moment of Reminiscence


Yes, now is the moment for me to reminisce the events that happened in my life. A series of unfortunate events. Some important events that had somehow readjust my life and some had changed my life forever. Important of all, it’s the people around me that I should treasure for being there when our life line intersected. It's not that I have to recall the past and upset about the things that already happened. Because I already live to the fact that what had happened is irreversible. And that's me. Even though I might sound like I never let go of the past, but I learnt to live with it. Besides, that's the most important thing to deal with to recover the pain of living life full of disappointment.

I could say that what I had been through is a journey that I would never thought of looking back. But, it’s not fair to me to think that what I had been is the worst case after all. I always believe that God loves me more than other fortunate people. And I always believe that what I had been through is an education to make me a better person. Filled with humanity, love and understanding. I learnt to live with humbleness but always with regards of a virtue.

This is to all the people who had been very nice to me through bad and trying times. Through my upside down. Shared the laughter and pain. Especially to those who had cried together with me when I need a shoulder to cry on. I don't need your strength to enlighten me up. But I need to share the tears. Even though some people don't agree to fall apart. Trust me it’s the most you can do when things got hard and you are vulnerable at times.

To those people who never stop loving me. And touch me with your helping hand. With all the methods and medium you could offer to settle my problems. Even when I had everything to pay it back, it can never compare to the favours you did for me. Only the blessed God may compare to your kindness. I never doubt your sincerity. Let God be the judges.

To friends and foes. You guys are the light of my life. Only the difference is its two kind of light that guide my way. A friend can be someone who takes me to the right journey even though they can always be the one who make me lost. A foe can be someone who made me fell prey to cold-blooded revenge and always want to see me fall. But, guys you always the one who made me see myself from within. Thank you for making me a fighter. I am stronger and stronger.

To my “ex-lovers” and those who turned me down. Thank you for being someone important in my life. Someone I can offer my heart with love and life. I never stop loving each and every one of you. No matter how bad you put me through. Such misery and suffocation. I understand that's the rule of loving and being loved. Love hurts. But I will always keep on looking for love. Because the only things that put color in my life is love. I always pray for your success and hope that you meet someone who can always tolerate your needs and fit in what you've been looking for: may be there's a quality that you've been looking for that never existed in me.

To my family members. I doubt it that you guys gonna read this note. And I doubt it that you guys will ever understand the sh*t that I had been through. But it’s the least of our concern now right? I'm so sorry that we have to deal with such events that make us even weaker and weaker. My love never changed no matter how big the changes we had to face. I'm so sorry that the most I can offer is the least that I can do.

To my lil sister, I never blame you my dear for the conditions, the decisions and the path that you preferred. This is because I love u so much. I will support you with all the love that I have. It may seem that I'm the only survival of the madness, but I want you to keep reaching to the edge where you can escape from the disappointment.

To my mother, like it has always been. I will always be there for you even though it’s the most I can offer. I know that you always proud of me. But I will, and swear that I will give you the life that you deserve. I will return all the faith you gave in. I will make sure what you had been through is worth a wait. Mom, they doubt my love to you. But know this; you are the one and only person that I love of my whole life. Not a wife to replace your loves. Not a lover to compare to you. And not a friend that will give me the best thing in my life. You are the best for me. You are the strongest person I’ve ever met. And I know for each drop of your tears, it will take you to the best place in heaven. This is my promise mom. Please stay until the right-est moment come.

This is the moment of reminiscence. Yet the path that I have to take is far away. I am ready to venture the rest.


0 comments: