CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 24 August 2008

GUESS THE SKETCH ?????


Hi everybody! How your holiday? It must be fun to go home and spent time with family, friends and perhaps your lover. Me? My holiday is so pathetic. I spent the whole week days to finish my thesis till chapter 3. Yup…. its sound boring! Maybe you’ll say “Hey Zul don’t be so nerd! Stop work, enjoy you holiday! Yes I want to….. But I can’t. I don’t even start my first chapter. That’s the reason why I ‘force’ myself to do my thesis.


Do you want to improve your vocab? I suggest you to play ‘Guess The Sketch.’ It’s a game in facebook. Try it! Basically you’ll get a word and you need to sketch it. Then other player will guess the word. If they can guess correctly you’ll get marks and the person who guesses correctly also will get the mark. It’s easy. Through this game you can enrich your vocab.


I’ll bring dictionary while playing this game. You know why? It is because there are some words that I do not know the meaning. Therefore I need to refer to dictionary. Only then I can sketch the word. So this is how I learn a new word. If you fail to sketch because you do not know the word you can pass it. But you won’t get marks. Next time when Puan Bani asks “Who know the meaning of this word?” probably you are the one who raise your hand and say “I know the answer!” You guys should try. Its fun and at the same time you play the game with people from all over the world.


I hope after the mid break everybody will come with a new courage. Try as harder as we can to pass through this semester. I know the burden that we need to carry is so pain. I can feel it. Sometimes I refused to do anything because I do not know which one I need to do first. So let’s pray to the God to give us strength in chasing our bright future. I believe if we show the effort, God will show us the way.


p/s: please visit my blog at http://wwwceritasaya.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Class PRO 622 said...

il try dat 1 later..thanks 4 da new information zul..i've learn sumthing new from u today..about holiday?erm..i do spending my time wit my family but criusly it is not enuf n not so interesting becoz i keep on thinking about my assgnmnt..i do my sikh identity survey during my holiday..doesn't dat sound boring??

-sha-